Elevate efficiency with scheduling & dispatching
Ease the administrative burden by letting customers book window cleaning services straight into your engineers’ diaries. Take advantage of a suggested appointment tool that optimises scheduling based on engineers’ job locations that day, shift availability, and skills. The software then sends all the relevant job information to the engineer's mobile device, meaning all they need to worry about is achieving clean and clear windows.
Earn more repeat business
Grow recurring revenue with automated service reminders that include a link for customers to book their appointment right away. Once a job is booked, our window cleaning software sends an appointment confirmation. Provide customers with appointment reminders and on-the-way messages, ensuring your customers are just as happy with your customer service as they are with their sparkling clean windows.
Customise all aspects of the job
Create different types of jobs with specific durations for your various customers, whether it’s commercial or residential. You can reduce errors and ensure safety on the job by having engineers complete custom job forms, reports, and checklists on their mobile app. When it comes to charging customers, whether it’s taking deposits, sending multiple invoices, or taking payment on site, use customised invoices to help speed up payment and reduce debt chasing.
Exceed expectations for commercial contracts
Drive even more success by assigning custom contracts to your commercial clients. You can automatically renew and invoice these contracts, and can also link detailed PPM schedules. Using consolidated invoicing allows you to charge for multiple jobs with one total invoice—great for customers with multiple properties.
Flexible payment options
We offer monthly rolling license plans for window cleaning software—ideal for your seasonal or temporary workers. If you need something even more flexible, you can opt for daily licenses, which are charged each month based on the number of days used. The good news is that across plans, even if a subcontractor leaves, their work history and job data will stay in your system.
- Keep the office & engineers in sync
- Increase recurring revenue
- Collect payment on site
- Cut back on admin time
- Book more jobs
- Invoice multiple jobs at once
- Manage custom contracts
- Automate communications
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- What is window cleaning software?
- Window cleaning software syncs all your job data across mobile and computer devices for the whole team. Use this software to increase profit potential, cut back admin time, and impress your customers.
- Do you integrate with Quickbooks?
- Yes! Check out all our integrations.
- Can I reschedule an appointment with window cleaning software?
- Absolutely. Once an appointment is changed in your diary, it will update for the engineers’ mobile device, and you have the option to resend the confirmation to the customer. If the job was a no access, the software will prompt you to rebook and you can then choose a new date and time. For all types of jobs, our on-the-way messages include an ETA so your customers know exactly when to expect you.
- Do I have to pay for a software subscription for my engineers when they aren’t working for my company?
- Nope! We get that for some businesses, there’s a busy season and then periods where you don’t need as many employees on board. That's why we give you the freedom to purchase rolling monthly or daily licenses to avoid paying for engineers when they aren't working for you. Learn more about which pricing plan could be a good fit for you.
Learn how to use software to positively affect your customers and business.Read now
See how much revenue your field service business could generate with service reminders.Try Now
Encourage recurring revenue and keep customers coming back with these service reminder templates.Download My Guide Now