- Core features including jobs, invoices, and mobile app
- Track vehicles to better plan and schedule work
- Manage parts and suppliers for streamlined purchasing
- Design and build custom forms for any purpose
- Secure more jobs with service contracts and PPM
- Streamline communications using online portals
- All features included in Commusoft's Go Paperless plan
- Enable customers to easily book their services online
- Empower your scheduling team with route optimisation
- Control the flow of stock with a multi-location system
- Stay compliant with SLA monitoring and reporting
- Configure asset structures to suit your needs
- Everything included in Commusoft's Customer Journey plan
- Automate everyday processes to further streamline operations
- Book hundreds of jobs at once with mass scheduling
- Utilise our workflow engine to build custom automations
- Safeguard data with customisable security roles
- Keep your team accountable with full system audits
For small businesses that are just getting started
How many employees do you have?
Cannot recommend Commusoft enough, it has made running my company a million times easier - so streamlined and efficient.
Rob, PROGAS Heating Services
Commusoft has transformed the way we do business! The quick response from the customer service department is an added bonus!
Calvin, CS Heating and Plumbing
I would recommend this software without hesitation, the impact this platform has is instant. My only regret is that I didn't implement it sooner.
Anthony, Frontier Plumbing
Training and Support
● A dedicated team to help you at every step
● Onboarding and training sets you up for success
● Continued support from our friendly service reps
The customer support we have received has been the best of any company we work with.Natalie O, A&G Group
The training we received was 5 stars and went above and beyond to ensure we were using all the functions the software has to offer.Luke S, Ableforce Services Ltd
Support team was amazing. Their knowledge was so good and it really helped us use the software exactly how we want it to work.Oliver G, Buckinghamshire Heating Ltd
The training was brilliant. Support staff was exceptional at her job and really puts you at ease with what you are doing on the software.David E, Epic Global Group Ltd
Can't reiterate enough how much I enjoyed training with the customer representative. She's a credit to your company.James G, Ledi Plumbing & Heating
The initial raining over the telephone was in-depth and lots of support was given.Sue J, JDL Electrical Systems Ltd
- What is the contract length?
All of our plans are based on 12-month contracts, which are billed monthly.
- Can we mix and match plans?
No - our plans are carefully designed to offer value to different sized businesses and cannot be changed.
- Do you have a minimum number of licenses?
Yes, we require a minimum of two contracted licenses per account.
- Can I purchase licenses on different plans?
Your account will only include licenses for the contracted plan you have chosen. You cannot purchase or 'mix and match' licenses across different plans.
- Which employees need a license?
All office staff, managers and engineers use the software and therefore require a license. These people will have their own login details and will appear on the diary for you to schedule in jobs or appointments for them. There is no limit on the number of users the software can support.
- How do I pay and when will I be billed?
All accounts are set up with a direct debit and are billed monthly on the 1st of each month.
- How is the training carried out?
Training is completed using TeamViewer and over the phone. All sessions are hourly and the number received depends on the pricing plan. Learn more about our training plans.
- Why do you charge for training?
We have a commitment to you, to ensure you are trained on the system that will be the backbone of your business. During your training with us, you will be guided on your integrations, get comfortable with the workflow, from adding customers through to invoicing and also practice certain tasks with your dedicated trainer. Learn more about our training plans.
- How much storage do I get?
Storage is calculated based on the number of contracted and rolling licenses you have. Depending on the plan, you get a set amount per license that is added together to create a “pool” of data. Daily licenses don’t include any storage. The storage is used for any attachments (photos, videos, PDFs) that are uploaded into your account. We do not limit the number of customers, jobs, or invoices you can save.
- Can I upgrade?
Yes, if you choose to upgrade to a different plan you will sign a new 12-month contract for that plan. Upgrade training is required to cover the additional features.
- Can I import my data into Commusoft?
Commusoft has a customer import that is available either directly through our Accounting Integrations or through CSV file, depending on the accounting software that is used. There are also imports available for price lists and parts/stock items.
- Do you support accounting integrations?
We integrate with a number of accounting software, such as Xero, Sage 50cloud, Sage Accounting, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, FreeAgent, and KashFlow.
- What is the cost of your vehicle tracking?
The feature is included with our Go Paperless plan and above so there is no monthly extra fee. However, there is a cost to purchase the vehicle trackers from us, which varies depending on the quantity you purchase. Contact sales for more details.
- Which countries do you support?
Commusoft currently supports companies working out of the UK, US, Canada, and UAE.