HVAC businesses install and maintain a variety of assets, from air conditioners to roof ventilation units. To run an efficient operation, it's critical these are organised and managed properly. Commusoft HVAC software enables you to track all of your customer's assets to monitor work history and linked jobs, add service contracts and PPM, plus install and update records from site. Manage assets your way with customisable asset structures, sub-assets, and the ability to record any type of data against an asset.
PPM - Planned Preventive Maintenance
With assets critical to customer comfort and safety, many customers will expect maintenance plans that reduce the risk of breakdown. HVAC businesses can use Commusoft to set up planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules and benefit from automated PPM job creation, service task lists, and asset-by-asset service plans. Through a variety of additional contract tools, you can automate and manage both commercial maintenance plans and residential service reminders with our HVAC software.
Digital Inspection Forms
Completing inspection forms is a standard part of an engineer's day-to-day work and therefore a core component of any plumbing software. You can design whatever type of custom form you'd like in Commusoft, pulling from 19 question/answer formats. Whether it’s a safety form, a form for a specific type of job, an assessment, or whatever else, we give you all the tools you need to design the right form for every job. Through the Commusoft mobile app, custom forms can be completed in minutes from properties, saved as a PDF, and sent directly to customers via email. Plus, our form has a spot to collect digital signatures from the engineer and customer to show you've completed the detailed work and inspection.
Stock Control for HVAC
Manage every single part used by your HVAC business, whether located in the stockroom, warehouse, or engineers' vans, ensuring you don't lose track of how many filters, cassettes, or AC units you have. Our stock control system provides improved oversight of your parts workflow from supplier to install, saving you both time and money.
Certificates and Checklists
Complete industry-standard certificates like the Legionella Risk Assessment or build your own forms and checklists for engineers to fill out. Commusoft HVAC software offers easy to complete forms, digital signature capture, and ready to email PDFs. Engineers and customers alike will benefit from these paperless certificates.
Automatic inspection reminders
Repeat inspections and services can be created to automatically send reminders to customers, letting them know an HVAC service is due. Our messages even include an online booking link so your customers can set up an appointment right away. Set up your service reminders to recur at any time interval and generate personalised communications based on your templates. So whether you're conducting annual services or monthly checks, Commusoft's HVAC software can handle it. Automated service reminders can be an important step in retaining customers and growing repeat revenue.
- Provide an unparalelled customer journey
- Go paperless and reduce admin
- Increase jobs and profit margins
- Create professional digital estimates
- Complete legionella certificates
- Create PPM schedules with ease
- Manage your stockroom workflow
- Organise assets and work history
- Optimise engineer schedules
- Avoid breaches with SLA monitoring
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- What is HVAC software?
- HVAC software lets you manage and track your jobs, and you can also securely store all data related to your business. We got you covered on the basics like a customer database, finances, and job management, and we also can store information about property assets, stock and inventory, and customer communications. Use this software to manage your business, engineers, finances, and more!
- How does HVAC scheduling software work?
- Your customers can book online and it will go straight into your engineer's calendar, saving your office staff countless hours of time. Forget about figuring out how to best plan engineers' days; you can use our intelligent scheduling to pick the best engineer and time for any given appointment.
- How can using HVAC software grow my business?
- HVAC software lets you provide better and more consistent customer journeys, which can increase referrals. You can save time and money on processes such as invoicing, which can free up resources to help your business grow. We on average allow you to book 1 more job per engineer per day with Commusoft.
- How can I manage my assets with HVAC software?
- With HVAC software, you can attach detailed records of assets to jobs and properties. You can store the history of any work that's been done on the asset, and you can store notes such as the location of the asset so it's easy to find once on site. Learn more about how Commusoft can help you with assets.
Try our intelligent scheduling game and see how a powerful route optimisation engine can improve scheduling and engineer utilisation.Try Now
"Commusoft helps us give customers service they wouldn’t expect from your everyday maintenance company..."Read More
Take your Legionella Risk Assessments digital to reduce lost and unorganised paperwork, plus improve compliance.See More