Schedule electricians in moments
Commusoft electrician software lets you organise and book jobs with simple drag-and-drop scheduling. Office staff can plan and rearrange jobs in seconds, whilst your electricians will receive notifications straight to their mobile. With the Commusoft app, your team stays completely in sync and field electricians benefit from accessing their full diary and more, no matter where they are.
Automatic inspection reminders
Repeat inspections and services can be created to automatically send reminders to customers, letting them know an electrical service is due. Set up your service reminders to recur at any time interval and generate personalised communications based on your templates. Our messages even include an online booking link so your customers can set up an appointment right away. So whether you're conducting annual services or a 5-year EICR, Commusoft electrician software can handle it. Automated service reminders is an important method of retaining customers and growing repeat revenue.
Digital Inspection Forms
Completing inspection forms is a standard part of an electrician's day-to-day work and therefore a core component of any plumbing software. You can design whatever type of custom form you'd like in Commusoft, pulling from 19 question/answer formats. Whether it’s a safety form, a form for a specific type of job, a checklist, an assessment, or whatever else, we give you all the tools you need to design the right form for every job. Through the Commusoft mobile app, custom forms can be completed in minutes from properties, saved as a PDF, and sent directly to customers via email. Plus, our form has a spot to collect digital signatures from the engineer and customer to show you've completed the detailed work and inspection.
Digital electrical certificates
Electrical certificates are a standard part of an electrician's day-to-day work and therefore a core component of any electrician software. Through the Commusoft app, certificates (such as PAT tests) can be completed in minutes from the property, saved and sent directly to customers as an email PDF or printed and posted. Electrical certificates can be signed digitally by the engineer and customer, are fully compliant, and also feature your relevant accreditation logos.
Track asset history
Electricians install and inspect a broad variety of customer assets in both commercial and residential settings. With Commusoft's electrician software, assets can be updated from site, related work history can be monitored, and assets can be added to contracts and planned preventive maintenance plans. You'll always know what assets are installed at each property and have the ability to record any type of data against those assets.
Electrify your customer journey
Commusoft offers a simple, searchable customer database to track customers and their work history. With the right information on hand, you'll always be able to delight your customers with an excellent customer journey. Communication logs, asset records, job history, invoices, and more are all trackable in Commusoft's electrician software.
- Get rid of paper job sheets
- Offer better customer service
- Benefit from automatic service reminders
- Invoice from both site and office
- Electrical inspection certificates
- Create and manage service contracts
- Manage PPM schedules
- Monitor customer assets and history
- Track customer SLAs
- PAT testing certificates
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- What is electrician software?
- Electrician software tracks and manages all aspects of your jobs. A few digital tools we offer are scheduling and dispatching, digital quotes and invoices, and customer and communication management.
- Why should I consider electrician service software for my business?
- If you're looking to improve profits while spending less time on tasks, electrician software is the way to go. Our automated systems ramp up productivity while making sure you're providing the best experience possible to your customers.
- What are some best practices for how to use electrician software?
- First, getting comprehensive training on your new software is going to be very important to get the hang of things. Next, you can upload all your data to our secure cloud-based platform. Then you can take advantage of all the job management tools, and in no time, you'll be wondering how you ever functioned without it.
"Commusoft helps us give customers service they wouldn’t expect from your everyday maintenance company..."Read More
With Commusoft's quick to complete and easy to email digital certificates, you'll never misplace a PAT certificate again.See More
Try our intelligent scheduling game and see how a powerful route optimisation engine can streamline scheduling and engineer utilisation.Try Now