Reduce time scheduling and dispatching
Whether it’s a refrigerator, washer/dryer, or any other repair, your customers can book appointments straight into your engineers’ diaries. Don’t worry about manually figuring out which engineer should do which job—our intelligent scheduling factors in their other job locations that day, shift availability, and skills to suggest the best appointment. All the relevant job information syncs to a detailed job sheet that your engineers receive right on their mobile app.
A user-friendly mobile experience
Engineers perform best when they can fully focus on their repair job, without wasting company time figuring out how to use their mobile app. We provide an intuitive interface that allows engineers to build detailed estimates on site and get them approved immediately. They can even bill on site using customised invoices, meaning you get paid for your hard work with no delays.
Keep detailed records of appliances
Speed up responses to customer enquiries by storing up-to-date information about their appliances. With or without an internet connection, your engineers know the property's asset locations and any relevant details regarding the appliance. You'll save calls between your appliance repair engineers and the office, and accessing asset history will better inform repair recommendations.
Improve customer satisfaction
Provide world-class customer journeys by automating and personalising customer communications, whether it’s a preventative maintenance job confirmation or an on-the-way message. Scale return business by allowing customers to book straight from an SMS or email reminder message. You can also create custom mobile forms, such as a repair job form or job report, for engineers to use on site.
Never lose track of parts
Know exactly where your parts are at all times, whether they're in vans, stockrooms, or anywhere else. Your engineers can request parts from wherever they are and easily update the stock database to reflect any parts they used on the job. Using appliance repair software helps you boost efficiency with stock control, simplifying the process of ordering, giving out, and returning parts.
- Keep all your moving parts under control
- Improve response time to customers
- Store appliance information in one database
- Automate time-consuming processes
- Send one invoice for multiple jobs
- Work with customers with multiple properties
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- How does appliance repair software help my business?
- Appliance repair software reduces administrative burden and gives you more opportunities to connect with and please your customers. Automating time-consuming tasks and increasing your profit potential are just a few ways you’ll benefit from appliance repair software. Talk to one of our experts today to learn specifically how Commusoft can help your business.
- Do you integrate with Quickbooks?
- Yes! Be sure to check out our other integrations, too.
- Can appliance repair software help my business become more profitable?
- We give you a structured system so you can price all your jobs for profit. When you give a price that’s informed by the cost of parts, engineers’ labour rates, and your overhead costs, you can come up with a fair price that will also boost your bottom line. The system automatically calculates how much profit you are expected to earn, so you know the ROI of a job as soon as it’s created.
Consider the benefits of automation and how it can impact the people you work with.Read now
See how much time and money automated scheduling could generate for you.Try now
Calculate how much you should be charging with this free guide and template combo.Download now